Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Walk-in Interview at OCBC Melaka, come meet us on :
Date : 22 March 2023, Wednesday
Time : 10 AM – 4 PM
Venue: OCBC Melaka Branch, No. 2F-2F-4, Jalan KLJ 4, Taman Kota Laksamana Jaya, 75200 Melaka.
- Updated resume
- A copy of your identity card (front & back)
- Educational certificate
- Latest 3 months payslip – optional
CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES (CFS)
The Group Consumer Financial Services division serves almost 3 million customers across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China. In Malaysia, our customer proposition caters to high net worth, premier and emerging affluent individuals through our premier private, wealth management and affluent banking propositions.
In CFS, we offer an accelerated career path for aspiring graduates to be future leaders. It is a start to a rewarding career opportunity that provides you a comprehensive and hands-on assignment, as well as exposure to the real-world challenges in Consumer Banking & Wealth Management. We provide the platform for you to demonstrate and showcase your critical thinking ability and innovative ideas, whilst sharpening your personal and professional competencies.
- To provide “one-stop” banking solutions to our customers.
- To provide financial advisory, promote and cross-sell a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
- To proactively manage and build long term customer relationship
- To provide good after-sales and conduct sales visits to potential customers within the vicinity
- Ensure adherence to the relevant policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Possess interest in financial planning, investment and in sales.
- Preferably with 0 – 5 years’ experience in sales or service experience.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
- License and relevant certifications (PCE, CEILI, CUTE, FIMM, IPPC, etc) is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Recognition & incentive trips
- Wealth Academy
- Structured career progression
- Guided advisory and specialist support