Career Level Intermediate
Experience Less Than 1 Year
• Your Health is Our Top Piriority! All staff members are given medical cards and they also provide medical checkups once a year. Besides, dental allowance is provided too!
• Broaden Your Perspectives! As such, we arranged domestic trips monthly & overseas trips annually!
• Long-Term Growth & Enhancements are available! In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend self-improvement courses, such as NLP and psychology-related ones, as well as leadership programs. The company also provides education support for its employees who want further studies (In partnered with INTI Universitiy).
• Loyalty-Reward Programme. If you have worked with us for more than ten years, we support your first home purchase (by paying on the deposit), car purchase deposit or by sponsoring your business start-up under company’s name. We have supported more than 20 of our team members in purchasing their first homes in Klang Valley.
• HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records.
• To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
• Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
• Handling payroll
• In charge for on boarding
• Provide training
• Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
• Years of Experience: 1 year