Career Level Entry-level
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Design user interfaces & user workflow experiences for various platforms & mobile OS (Android & iOS) and web.
- Conceptualize and design multimedia assets for digital media applications.
- Work closely with technical team members to design user interfaces for various platforms that meet the end-user needs.
- Maintain design or digital assets in structured/organized manner.
- Any other relevant duties will be assigned from time to time by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Web Design or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator or equivalent.
- Excellent with User Interface design and experience with mobile and web application user experience design is an added advantage.
- Conform to mobile OS user experiences/user interfaces standards or requirements.
- Internet savvy and well aware of current design trends.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude with a zestful “Can Do” spirit.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design/Web Design or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraging to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job position you are interested in applying.