Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As a member of a global IT team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining global websites and web-based applications for in-house use.
- Conducting requirements analysis, software design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Researching the latest technologies in database and system design and implementing the improvements to the applications.
- Advising business stakeholders about systems innovations to improve productivity of systems, databases and applications.
- Travelling and communicating with team members as well as service providers based in other countries.
- Managing multiple projects and working within deadlines.
- Diagnosing database program issues and resolving user complaints in accessing our systems and applications.
- A solid degree in Computer Science or IT from a reputable university.
- Passion for web application development, system administration and support, and a perfectionist nature.
- Great aptitude for SQL and a variety of database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Table Store, MongoDB.
- An excellent understanding of system security and web technologies.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages using Bash, Python and Perl would be an advantage.
- An understanding of how to conduct basic system administration of LAMP and Windows Servers.
- Practical experience in the implementation of E-commerce and Payment gateway would be an added advantage.
- The ability to work in a team environment while being highly responsible for one’s own affairs.
- If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org