Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for security solutions’ technical support.
- Primary responsibility for technical execution / delivery of security solutions to customers.
- Provide deployment, documentation, support of project-wide information security solution, practices and policies.
- Technical research to meet customer requirements.
- Contribute to building security knowledge base and sharing it across the organization.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field (must indicate CGPA in CV).
- Strong communication skills in oral and written English.
- Strong will to develop skills in cybersecurity and to learn new technologies.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, have good time management and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant personalities and able to work as team player.
- Must possess own four-wheeled vehicle.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be Malaysian.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job position you are interested in applying.