Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
You will play an important role to:
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices
- Producing and updating development activities, effort estimations, and technical estimations to support the business objective
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, designers, developers, and stakeholders, to deliver high-quality web applications.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards
- Write technical documentation and provide user support to facilitate effective communication and knowledge sharing across the team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low technical debt.
- Responsible and ensure ownership for back-end component timelines and deliverables.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in IT / Computer, Science/ Computer Engineering/ Business Information System/ Information System or equivalent.
- Solid hand on experience in ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Jquery, Bootstrap, Git / TFS
- Experience in relational database, MySQL
- Experienced in writing reusable codes/library and programming exposure is added advantage