Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Nestron is a global corporation with its headquarters in Singapore. We also have branches in Malaysia and the United States. As a global corporation, Nestron is always looking for great people to join us and work together to drive a better future for people and society. We are committed to a sustainable lifestyle and aim to protect the environment. As we have a growing presence in the alternative housing solution industry, we are looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey as we continue to expand.
If you embark on a career journey with Nestron, you will experience opportunities for growth, diverse learning, and cultural exchange experiences with local and international people. On a rotating basis, each Nestron member has the chance to work in each of our branches. Giving you the chance to showcase your skills and broaden your career options at Nestron would be fantastic for you. Nestron offers talents a free platform to build on their advantages, accomplish their goals, and progress toward a better life.
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for website and web applications development and mobile application development.
- Work with different team for the system development life cycle that includes systems analysis, design, development, testing, support, documentation and maintenance.
- Write or review code for various applications.
- Run functionality testing and debug code.
- Involvement in software programming for POS, CRM, and retail management systems (Retail-specific ERP solution) is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with strong programming skills.
- MS SQL Server. Ability to construct query, view, job, stored procedure and user defined function in SQL.
- Passion in programming and technologies applications (Initiative to upgrade oneself in technology trend and programming aspect is a plus).
- Strong foundation in system design (E.g.: class design, database design) to ensure performance, scalability and maintainability in any project.
- Ability to be a good listener and understanding of customer’s requirements and needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- Ability to be a self-starter, work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM programs or mobile development will be a plus.