Career Level Entry-level
· Identifies existing and future client’s requirements by establishing good rapport. Provides product, service or equipment technical information by answering questions and requests.
· Establishing new clients and by identifying potential customers planning and organizing sales call schedule.
· Prepare sales reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending seminars, exhibitions and other related workshops.
· Excellent sales skills and ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
· Provide excellent service to clients at all time.