Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Prepare engineering design documentation.
- Provide technical support for installation team during commissioning.
- Conduct testing and commissioning at customer’s site.
- Take ownership of projects in the managerial role
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
What you’ll need: –
- A degree in or related to Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Willing to travel and staying outstation and overseas.
- A good team player and able to communicate well in English, Mandarin (both written & spoken) and Cantonese is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is preferred but fresh graduates (honours) are encouraged to apply.
We’d love to see: –
- Knowledge on lighting and illumination
- Experience with CAD software, MS Office package
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Produce deliverables on-time according to schedules.
- Mature, organized, meticulous, task-oriented, able to handle task independently with effective output
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new skills and technologies
What we’ll provide: –
- Attractive remuneration and package will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical claims, company phone line, etc.