Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Designed for graduates from across all academic disciplines aspiring to grow a career in Banking, the OCBC Graduate Talent Programme will help you build a strong foundation in achieving your career goals in the finance industry. We have carefully put together a structured programme to prepare you for a career in the Bank.
Here in OCBC Bank, we value the growth of every individual. We are here to help you take on the future of banking. We say that there’s no better investment than the one in your own skills and growth.
A Graduate Talent’s learning journey includes:
- Structured on-boarding experience
- Structured Corporate Training
- Structured Branch Attachment within Malaysia
- Rotational assignments within and across home departments
- Challenging cross divisional and/or departmental project assignments
- Personalized mentoring by leaders
- Regional networking
Throughout your learning experiences, you will be continuously assessed on your potential to succeed in this fast-paced and demanding career. Your outstanding work performance, strong leadership qualities and positive attitude will put you in good stead to be selected for the fast-track to becoming a professional banker and future leader in OCBC.
For the 2023 Graduate Talent Programme, we are hiring for the following divisions:
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Emerging Business
- Global Transaction Banking Malaysia
- Global Treasury Malaysia
- Operations & Technology
- Group Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Global Investment Banking
Application to join is now open for the July 2023 intake. Submit your application now to join our Graduate Talent Programme! Closing date for application submission : 1 March 2023.
*You are required to select 2 divisions that you are keen in your application.
Join us to become the next Graduate Talent of the future!
We seek passionate go-getters with high levels of motivation and drive, those who are interested in starting their career in the banking industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Not more than 2 years of working experience
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- Stellar extra-curricular achievements, with model leadership and a penchant for problem-solving and new challenges
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Able to multi task, work in a fast-paced environment and is self-driven
- Malaysian citizen