Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assists Principal Consultant and Technical Consultant during system implementation.
- Assist in technical specification documentation, user acceptance testing and ensuring the systems are configured according to requirements.
- Involvement in project technical meetings and discussions.
- Perform any related duties assigned by Principal Consultant or Technical Consultant from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Well-versed with the current technology especially cloud-based systems.
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and result-driven
- Good time management and stress management
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Minimum 6 months of the internship period.