Career Level Entry-level
- Candidate currently pursuing or have obtained Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate in Marketing, Mass Communications, International Business, Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Written and Spoken)
- Outgoing person, talkative, good in communication, proactive & aggressive.
- Serves as a customer liaison in campaign management and implementation into the network of websites.
- Collaborate with internal departments to improve product quality and client relationships.
- Design and maintain our social media presence.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Maintaining and updating the company websites, catalogs, social media platforms and any marketing tools;.
- Assist to ideate and create engaging content for social media – specifically Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Identify social media trends and apply them to the process of brainstorming
- Coordinating with Marketing to assist in marketing-related tasks / projects.
- Operations of online campaigns handled by Sales team.
- Meet the above requirements, and able to work from Monday to Saturday in an 9 am – 6 pm
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus : RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands-on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with an experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.