Career Level Entry-level
- To learn, and pen down various types of copywriting styles needed to clienteles’ request and/or workflow.
- Brainstorm, document, and present necessary findings in need of assembling B2B page copy / content.
- Liaise with designers, other writers and adhere to supervisor/lead’s instruction during the process of project management.
- To learn and conduct up-to-date keyword research, as well as finding value proposition/search intent for Google’s SEO optimization while satisfying public visitation.
- Other minor writing tasks centred to physical banner ads, scripting and/or video descriptions, article writing, EDM (Electronic Direct Mailing), and editorial news format may be included.
- May be involved in visiting factories/offices to interview and/or understand the background, production line, as well as any relatable information neeeded for website copywriting.
- To apply workflow tools in order to log your existing work for references.
- Monthly allowance are offered
- Most of the writings will be based in English, although other languages like Mandarin/Chinese (simplified and traditional), Malay (Bahasa Melayu), Indonesian and others may be used.
- Candidates that are interested may email their resume to email@example.com.