Career Level Entry-level
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment under minimal supervision.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with experience writing for various audiences and channels
- Strong research skills, with the ability to gather and analyze information from multiple sources
- A wordsmith. A brilliant concept person who is strategically sharp, grammatically skilled, and unwilling to settle the ordinary.
- Write contents and articles from the keywords assigned to you
- Write articles and content based on assigned keywords.
- Generate innovative ideas for content both independently and as part of a team.
- Create documentation requirements and tutorials to better understand product user guides.
- Ensure that blog content is up to date and gather user feedback to improve it.
- Have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategies.
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus : RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.