Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job description: We offer internships, working student jobs, or advising on your Bachelor’s thesis, allowing you to begin a successful career already during your studies. We want you to be equitably compensated during your internship or placement as a working student and for you to have the best learning and working conditions. During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Exposure to event management by assisting in planning and co-ordination of departmental events.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- To handle enquiries and other ad-hoc duties.
What you bring to the table:
- Good to excellent academic achievement.
- Good to excellent English language skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Openness to diversity
We are looking for interns in the following department: Human Resources
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with good academic result.
- Willing to work in manufacturing / production line environment.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Duration of internship period minimum 8 weeks.
Kindly attach the following documents when you submit your application via online:
- IC (front & back)
- Academic transcript
- Latest resume
- Request letter from institution