Career Level Entry-level
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills and a positive working attitude.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with strong command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Support strong teamwork, good communication, and a happy work environment.
- Minimum internship period of 3 months.
- Handle office management related tasks (e.g prepare documents as and when required, package and wrap items to be delivered to customers).
- Work and coordinate with the team to provide appropriate solutions to customers’ problems within the time frame.
- Manage and update records in the system
- In charge of coordinating daily dispatches and incoming deliveries as needed
- Accountable for doing inventory counts, sorting boxes, and stocking shelves.
- Handling the arrival of new materials, unloading trucks and ensuring they match the order.
- Provide a point of contact for customers with any logistics-related difficulties
- Meet the above requirements, and be able to work on Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am until 6:00pm
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus : RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.