Career Level Entry-level
- Carrying out management of all rigging activities while on site, installation of feeders, antenna, mast head amplifiers and all other associated equipment in a quality manner
- Implementation of the correct man on site process depending upon type of site (customer specific)1038
- Ensuring rigging vehicle is operational and safe to drive and maintained correctly
- Registering on site and entering the site health and safety register if applicable
- Conducting site audits.
- Ensure that WHS safety requirements are met at all times.
- Performing safety and work tests
- Reporting site progress to Project Manager.