Career Level Entry-level
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Performing research at a supervisor’s request.
- Creating images for social media posts.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.