Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist in checking weekly attendance in finger print machine and punch card data.
- Assist in the payroll management
- Assist with posting job advertisement on careers pages and recruitment portals, and processing resumes received
- Assist with foreign worker yearly permit renewal.
- Assist with the yearly training arrangement and accommodation arrangement when needed.
- Assist with other HR administration tasks and ad hoc assignments
- Ensure and maintain high confidentiality
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Good command of both verbal and written in English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and paying attention to details, and ability to deliver effective results & ability to maintain high confidentiality.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.