Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our Global Technology Associate Programme (GTAP) is a 24-months structured programme designed to nurture and develop young technology talents with global exposure to becoming our future leaders.
We develop our Global Technology Associate through the ‘3E’ development roadmap:
- Experience: Acquire broad-based, multi-functional domain experience through business rotations and on-the-job (OJT) training
- Education: Technical & Professional development through classroom and informal learning
- Enrichment: Build professional networks through structured, deliberate platforms for interaction, dialogue and exchanges with senior management and mentorship
Our Global Technology Associate will go through a series of targeted trainings and further develop their skills and experience in up to 3 different departments on a rotation basis!
We are currently seeking graduates who are passionate in:
- Software Engineering (Development & Software Testing)
- Data Engineering
- Emerging Technologies
- Fresh graduate with B.Sc in Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or other relevant study.
- Prior experience of coding in work setting is advantageous.
- Winning attitude toward learning.
- First interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Complete the online assessments:
- Codility Assessment (Coding Exercise)
- Verbal Assessment
- Numerical Assessment
- Final Interview with the Panel Hiring Team
(Panel Hiring Team includes Hiring Manager, HR Business Partner, and Learning & Development Specialist)