Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
To deliver superior forwarding service at all times in all situations. Position is responsible for providing customers with high quality, professional custom enquiry and act as an extension of the customer with custom officer. Position will perform forwarding functions with special emphasis on communications, problem solving, data analysis and interpersonal skills. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, others government agencies, custom, and the public.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
1) 1 year experience in a similar position or equivalent to
2) Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
3) Shipping course / custom course (KEK certificate)
4) Experience in customs clearance for all K1,K2,K3,K8, K9 and ZB1, ZB2 & ZB4.
5) Experience in control D&D & port storage Removal calculation & achieve company work KPI
6) Proper understanding of Malaysia Custom Act – able to timely and accurate interpretation of HS Code to customs and client satisfaction
7) Mandatory knowledge in use of declaration systems / OGA system:
– Dagangnet (ALDEC similar to Mycargo2u)
– eDCFZ system
– PKFZ Integrated Management System (PIMS)
– Phyto system, Miti COA (Dagangnet e-permit system), Maqis permit