Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Post accounts transaction timely & accurately.
- Handle collection data entry & reconciliation.
- Ensure credit policy compliance and timely collection of receivable
- Prepare monthly statement to corporate customers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and aging reports.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned by Finance Manager / Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office. Have knowledge in accounting software Auto Count is advantage
- High level of integrity.
- Diligent, committed, responsible and creative.
- Good planning skills, foresight and analytical.
- Responsible and committed to meet reporting deadline.
- Meticulous and careful.
- Team player.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.