Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To assist Maintenance Manager (Engineer) to improve all manufacturing related processes.
- Optimize the utilization of resources by implementing new methods/designs or other engineering upgrades to improve the existing manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support and expertise in the maintenance of production hardware’s and supporting facilities in the factory
- Participate in the designed and construction of all major facilities to support the entire manufacturing activities so that these facilities are safe, operational, reliable, cost effective and efficient.
- To plan and execute strategies for the up keeping/maintenance of Good Manufacturing.
- To plan, schedule and monitor the maintenance of manufacturing supporting equipment’s and operation tools in order to reduce downtime.
- To support and work with maintenance team in reducing manufacturing down time due to unexpected breakdown of machinery, manufacturing equipment’s or working tools.
- To oversee the assignment of line maintenance program and to ensure documentation and records updates as per procedure.
- To oversee the purchasing of spare parts and ensure goods ordered are delivered on time.
- To oversee the Water Treatment Plan (WTP) activities.
- Work with Safety PIC to oversee and ensure the factory’s facilities and equipment are maintained and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- To be on standby attend “on call” and plan for our maintenance technician to be “On Call” on rotation basis.
- To assist in keeping track on maintenance expenses at all time by conducting monthly analysis to review factory wide maintenance cost.
- To ensure all the parts / equipment’s in the maintenance store is accurate against the documented stock inventory.
- To ensure all supporting facilities (air compressors, chillers, scrubbers, aircond, etc) within the factory are in smooth running and adequate to support our manufacturing requirements.
- To conduct root cause analysis in verifying all machine lines down in detail. Review findings in conjunction with the superior and team members to draw for corrective /prevention actions.
- Regularly review all maintenance crews’ performance in accordance to the Company’s specified measurements for better productivity, better efficiency and advancement in performance.
- To review parameters set in the Line Maintenance Checklist from time to time and upkeep this checklist by adding on new requirements as and when needed.
- To achieve the departmental objectives and targets set by the superior or Management.
- Posses with Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Have good communication skills for both verbal and written in Malay & English with all levels.
- Computer literate, Analytical, logical and organized.
- Able to work with all levels within the organization.
- Proficient in AutoCAD skills
- Location based: Senawang, Negeri Sembilan