Qualifications Bachelor Degree
This position requires the individual to own the full responsibility for the test script to test SSD products, including developing a new test, debugging an existing test, and working on any test-related issues reported by the product engineering team. Additionally, the individual may also get involved in developing and maintaining the test platform software system and in various software R&D projects relevant to the test.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in (Electronics or Computer) Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Must be able to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work well with people as a team player, both inside and outside the reporting team.
- Able to work on a tight project schedule with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills.