Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
GlobeOSS is a leading Telco Big Data company in telecommunications industry specializes in Transactional Data Intelligence for business monetization and business operations. We have vast experience in building network operation centres, managing 7x24x365 monitoring operation centre, extracting network information for business applications, test, Big Data transactional information analysis and etc. We deploy solutions over 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, IPTV, VoIP, IP MPLS networks, NGN, IMS and IT and Cloud technologies.
GlobeOSS Integrated Transactional Data Intelligence Framwork deploy predictive analytics on customer transaction data, enables transactional data monetization and reduce operational cost. The framework is flexible such that it reuses existing infrastructure and add only the necessary components for desired business benefits. At GlobeOSS we are continuously looking for candidates to come and join us.
- Design, develop, test, document and maintain front-end, back-end, data pipeline, database and data visualization solutions that meet the needs of clients or users.
- Translating business requirements into technical and system specifications.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions and/or data pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently or in a team.
- Competent in Python, Java and its related technologies;
- Knowledgeable in Shell scripting on UNIX platforms;
- Knowledgeable in Databases (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Hbase, Neo4j or ElasticSearch).
- Experienced in using Business Intelligence tools (eg. Tableau, Power BI, Kibana or QlikView/Qlik Sense), ETL Tools (eg. Talend, dbt, Apache NiFi, Apache AirFlow) and Big Data Frameworks (e.g. Apache Hadoop) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.