Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SENAI.
- Generally responsible for process and product engineering of the manufacture of existing products.
- Liaise with customer engineering for process/ specification related issues.
- Generate work Instructions & Control Plans to demonstrate methods and sequence of assembly process.
- Perform Failure Analysis and define rework/repair methods.
- Non-technical related job duties may be assigned including material compliance, project coordination.