Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Involved in researching various topics such as consumer trends, market research, consumer understanding data analysis, buying performance across multiple markets.
- Assist team with day-to-day projects, including ad-hoc analysis and consumer research (both qualitative such as one on one interviews and quantitative such as surveys)
- Utilize PowerPoint to present and communicate data to provide clear, concise, and easy to understand information.
- Assist the team in managing award submissions (requires project management skills and attention to detail).
- Interested in the creative side of advertising, data analytics, insight mining, and behavioral science.
- Candidates with market research with an emphasis on qualitative and quantitative research training will be added advantage.
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Diploma, Degree, or advanced degree in Business/ Marketing/ Psychology/ Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Social Sciences/ English/ Humanities Studies/ Creative Studies or any related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to adapt to a performance-driven culture.
- Good problem-solving skills, statistical background.
- Strong skills in synthesizing vast amounts of data into key insights.
- Detail & Meticulous.
- Proficient in Writing, Research, and presentation skills at least in English