Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Responsibilities – Job Scope:
- Create digital content assets (gifs, animations, infographics, illustrations) that can be used and shared across social platforms (Instagram, snapchat, FB, TikTok etc)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile and other electronic medias.
- Ability to propose, plan, design, and present a full range of motion graphics
- Review scripts, storyboards and attend brainstorming sessions to plan for shoots and how to support the storyline with motion editing and design.
- Have a working understanding of grid use, typography, and hierarchy of information.
- Ensure that all collaterals/ designs produced are brand compliant.
- Be able to support ad hoc projects/ campaigns.
Qualifications – Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and Collage Degree in Graphic Design, Design, Animation, Fine Arts, Education, Communications, Art, Video Production, Multimedia or equivalent
- Power user in Adobe CS, including Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere
- Strong competencies in computer literacy.
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in design and motion graphics
- Basic camera operation & experience with on-set support for video shoots a plus
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.