Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Researching market conditions and developments
- Conducting investigations into the financial and commercial state of companies, giving consideration to particular transactions
- Project managing transactions, negotiating terms, and developing proposals to raise funds
- Constructing new issue and takeover timetables
- Restructuring debt
- Prepare and analyse Cash Flows & Financial Models.
- Conduct comprehensive market intelligence & business research.
- Provide active input into the Company’s project advisory business.
- Ensuring all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered
- Liaise with Banking Institutions on corporate finance issues and banking facilities.
- Assist Corporate Finance Manager to source and secure banking facilities with the best possible terms to finance the Group’s business operations.
- Liaise with Regulatory bodies on the execution of the Company and Group’s business with regard to Corporate and Financial Compliance.
- Provide support to the business for compliance-related matters, eg. Answering the inquiries from business about the control design and compliance-related questions, involving in the financial-related system development phase to provide recommendations, etc.
- Assist the Corporate Finance Manager in conducting the company audit programme, developing the annual audit plan, and identifying the resources required to complete the plan.