Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
OpenSys Business Management Trainee
OpenSys is expanding its existing and new businesses rapidly and is now looking for qualified Business Management Trainee to join our dynamic team.
As a Business Management Trainee, you’ll be exposed to various attributes that are required to be successful in business and management. You will be placed into an extensive Business Management Trainee Program for six (6) months. Upon completion of the Business Management Trainee Programme, successful candidates shall be absorbed into permanent positions within OpenSys Group and play a key role in OpenSys’ business expansion.
OpenSys Business Management Trainee Program
OpenSys Business Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive training program designed for fresh graduates to grasp various aspects of business and self-development. The 6-month program will encompass the following training modules:
- Selling Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Outward Bound School
- Product Training
- Field Accompaniment
During the course of the 6-month program, you will be fully rewarded with an attractive monthly salary. Upon successful completion of the program and hiring by OpenSys, you will be offered attractive remuneration package including monthly salary, allowances and commission.
What are we looking for?
- Only fresh graduates who possess a university degree preferably in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering (any discipline), Information & Communication Technology and Marketing
- Goal-oriented and outgoing individual
- Self-starter, highly motivated, aggressive and results-driven
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Why Should You Join The OpenSys Business Management Trainee Programme?
- Comprehensive 6-month training program in business and self-development
- You are joining a strong and reputable company that is listed on the KLSE Stock Exchange
- Exciting new business initiatives in e-Commerce Maketplace, Internet of Things and e-Payments
- Excellent career path