Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What Our Team Does?
- Perform programming and integration of the control systems, designing the control panel and subpanels as well as generating the I/O lists.
- Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation as well as control systems
- Carry out engineering, PLC and SCADA software interface programming.
- Develop process functional design including control write-up and control schematics.
- Develop hardware and software design specification and other software/test documentation.
- Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
- Working closely with equipment vendors, contractors, sub-contractors and other departments to troubleshoot and resolve system errors as well as provide technical support.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Tertiary education in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- Extensive programming experience in Step 7 / TIA & PCS7 for Siemens PLC, WINCC, Allen Bradley or other PLC.
- Readiness to travel extensively (Local and Oversea)
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages are an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
What Our Team Receives?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Training & Development
- Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Specs Purchase Subsidy
- Car & Mobile Phone Allowance
- Parking Subsidy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Performance Bonus