Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Your role as a Admin & Support Executive is to follow up with the customer on the course, registered the customers as per our training schedule and to follow thru till they receive their certification.
- Explain to the customers on the training program offered by Six Sigma Synergy.
- To handle customer enquiry and reply their emails
- To follow up with customers and update on the training schedule and courses
- To follow up on the registered customer till completion of class and hand-over of their certification.
- To coordinate the preparation for each class before the class start date.
- To prepare the customers certification in the system.
- To administer the delivery of the certification to the customer.
- To update the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- To prepare the quotation and invoice to the customers and follow up on the confirmation.
- To manage the administration of customer registration, claim and reports for collection and registration
- To prepare enquiry reports on monthly
- To use the company database, social media platform and other relevant customer data to search for potential customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any discipline with or without experience (fresh grads encourage to apply)
- Candidate from tele-marketing or customer service background will be advantage
- Customer oriented and must attend to customer enquiries.
- Enjoy communicating and ability to respond to email
- Multitasking and resourceful team player with good presentation and organization skills
- Must be social media savvy and know how to use Zoom.
- Must be team player and able to work with others.
- Willing to travel