Career Level Intermediate
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As an Accounts Executive, you are responsible to carry out all tasks assigned relating to the day-to-day financial accounting functions and operations including transaction processing, updating, reporting and furnishing of financial information.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for partial accounting work which includes
- Key in all accounting entries in the accounting system e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payable;
- Prepare accounts and management accounts;
- Assist Senior Executive-Accounts to plan and monitor cash flow;
- Key in Sales Collections for PC Group of Companies;
- Monitoring the overseas collections by fax or email Statement of Accounts to Overseas customers;
- Issuing reminder letter and updating customer payment into the Accounting System;
- Issuing Debit/ Credit Note to overseas customers;
- Prepare the Bank Reconciliation for PC Group of Companies;
- Processing monthly staff claims;
- Checking Sales Order from customers by post;
- Prepare the Bank Reconciliation;
- To liaise with Auditors during annual audit exercises; AND
- To approve all SQL Accounting Software transactions
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
- Diploma in accounting/ LCCI/ Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, business administration or finance.
- Continuing training as finance regulations change
- More education, experience or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles
- Professional manner and strong ethical code