Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Researching visual style, genre, and ideas for projects.
- Learn to work efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studio standards.
- Must have software experience – Maya
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is the plus point
- Good art sense on lighting, shaders, and texturing
- Highly motivated, resourceful and organized
Nice to have
- Game Engine Experience – Unity/ Unreal Engine
- Gamer who plays a variety of game genres (if any)