Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 1 years experience in material handling or factory automation systems
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and Solidworks or other designing software
- Solid technical background with commercial awareness.
- Ability to analyze and develop application and system design for complete turnkey solution
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and strong teamwork.
- Willing to travel overseas and locally.
- To take ownership and accountability of projects – coordinate resources to ensure cost effectiveness, successful execution of projects and completion of assigned projects.
- To take ownership of assembly and installation quality.
- To lead the projects team for the execution of projects.
- Improving department efficiency, productivity, and cost saving.
- To work closely with external parties such as vendors /sub-contractors to ensure successful execution of project and to follow up closely on project schedule.
- To co-ordinate after sales service-related activities for products sold or projects that are installed at customer site.
- To study and develop ideas for industrial automation projects.
- Provide pre-sales support-proposal, conceptual design and costing for inquiries.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.