Experience 2 Years
- Candidate must possess at least 1 year of relevant experience in handling Export Shipping documents in the export environment.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Must familiar with Custom Application.
- Sound knowledge in Shipping Operations.
- Possess hands-on knowledge with Import/Export permits declarations.
- To perform Sea/Air Freight Customs and Import/Export procedures on Cargo.
- Communication and coordinate with Shippers, Custom, Trucking Companies on Cargo Transportation or status.
- To coordinate with Freight Forwarders/Suppliers on shipment documentation ie: Bill of Landing, Packaging List, Purchase Order, Invoice, Custom Clearance Form, Permits and etc.
- Handle export documentation and prepare the necessary shipping documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Possess own transport.
- Handle administrative tasks or other duties assigned by Management.