Career Level Mid-level
– To assist in manage a portfolio of clients in terms of tax advisory and tax compliance
– To assist in reviewing the tax computation and tax submission prepared by the team members
– Perform tax computation for personal and companies on direct and indirect tax as assigned
– To assist in tax advisory service such as tax audit, tax investigation, tax incentive claim, tax planning, transfer pricing report, SST, (GST) and etc.
– Liaising with tax authorities to resolve issues arising from tax audits and other relevant authorities for tax incentives
– To assist in guiding and supervise the team members
– Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
– Ad hoc task given by Leader
– Candidates must possess at least SPM/LCCI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
– Knowledge of MS Word / Excel & computer skill
– Self-motivated & able to work independently
– Knowledge of Accounting would be a plus
– At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Able to work under-pressure
– Normal working hour, 8.30am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
– Other benefits: Annual Dinner, quarter gathering, Study support, EPF, Socso, EIS and etc.
– Salary will be determined according to experience during interview.
If you’re interested in this position, kindly attach your resume at email@example.com / whatsapp +6012-5873694
*Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified*