RECRUITMENT OF MySTEP PERSONNEL – INSTITUTE OF DIPLOMACY AND FOREIGN RELATIONS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MALAYSIA
RECRUITMENT OF MySTEP PERSONNEL
INSTITUTE OF DIPLOMACY AND FOREIGN RELATIONS
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MALAYSIA
The Institute of Diplomacy and Foreign Relations (IDFR), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia is seeking candidates who are driven, result-oriented and proactive to fill the following position at the Institute:
POSITION : MySTEP PERSONNEL
SALARY : RM 1,400.00 – RM 2,000.00 PER MONTH
BENEFITS : ANNUAL LEAVE, MEDICAL LEAVE, EPF & SOCSO CONTRIBUTION
1. Malaysian citizens.
2. Aged 18 years and above.
3. Individuals who possess Certificate / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations / Linguistics / Economics or other relevant courses are encouraged to apply.
4. Experienced in conducting research and training is an added advantage.
5. Able to work independently as well as in a team, and perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
6. Able to converse and write fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
7. Creative and innovative.
8. Have completed two doses of COVID-19 vaccination.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a resume, most recent passport photograph, academic certificates and transcripts to:
Tel: 603 – 2149 1000
Fax: 603 – 2144 2529
Applications should be clearly stated “MySTEP Personnel IDFR 2021” in the title of the email.
Closing Date: 27 December 2021 (Monday)
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)