This year Unlock Design International Sdn Bhd once again the Academic Partner of the NASA Space Apps Challenge 2021 Kuala Lumpur edition. Space Apps will mark inclusive awards categories this year, for a grand total of ten Global Awards. The winning team will be invited to view a rocket launch as NASA’s guests! For participants who join the NASA Space Apps Challenge’s hackathon, your submissions will be sent directly to the official NASA Space Apps Challenge organization to evaluate the project globally.
This year, there will be a 2 days Workshop accompanying the Hackathon which will be open to everyone including those not participating in the hackathon.
Virtual Workshops for NASA Space Apps Kuala Lumpur 2021
- Date: 27th & 29th September (Monday & Wednesday)
- Time: 8PM – 10PM (2 sessions x 2 hours)
- Venue: Zoom
- Participants: Everyone – Participants & Non-Participants (Not Joining the Hackathon)
- Speaker: Smartcademy (Singapore)
- Theme & Topic: Data Analytics (Data Scraping)
This session will assist participants on prepping their solution for the challenge and as well to improve participants’ programming skill so that they can benefit from it in the future.
Additionally, it shall be a good chance for students to learn extra skills and knowledge in the AI & Big Data field as live hands-on-activities to participants will be provided.
- Event: NASA Space Apps Challenge – The Power of Ten
- Date: 2nd & 3rd October (Saturday & Sunday)
- Participants: Students, AI engineers, developers, data scientists, programmers, entrepreneurs and more (open to anyone from the age of 18 years old and above)
- Registration Fee: FREE
Wait no more! Scan the QR Code below to sign up now!
For more information, kindly check on https://lnkd.in/ghztVqDr !
Facebook: Space Apps MY/@SpaceAppsKualaLumpur