Looking to kick start your career in banking and finance? Bank Negara Malaysia is looking to hire candidates for the Kijang Graduate Programme (KGP)!
Sign up and explore the following:
1. Nation-building and nation-serving ! Give input into decisions and policies that will impact the rakyat jelata
2. Get WIDE exposure in all things financial – monetary policy, banking and insurance regulation, financial sector development, consumer protection and financial markets
3. Career development – BNM provides huge opportunities for self-improvement including support for professional certification and scholarships to the best schools in the world
4. Join an Inclusive organisation – Everyone matters and everyone can speak out in BNM!
5. Competitive rewards – remuneration is competitive and BNM has a flexible working arrangement
All candidates must meet the following entry requirements:
Undergraduate or Master’s degree:
Expected to achieve, or has achieved, either a second class upper (2:1) final degree classification, or a CGPA of 3.5/4, or a WAM of 75% in an undergraduate or masters’ degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
Professional accountancy qualification:
Expected to achieve, or has achieved, an average score of 65 across all papers with minimal resits in a professional accountancy qualification from a reputable academic institution,
Will have obtained final results by 1 September 2022; and
Have less than a year of full-time work experience post-graduation.
Apply by 29th July 2022 !