Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Setup new process step.
- Monitor process performance and improve yield, quality, ECC, O/S complaint, LRR, and reduce internal/external customer noise.
- Work as a team between Operation/ Equipment/ Quality to resolve production, quality issue and reduce production line disruption.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes with proper change management process.
- Manage recipe and procedural control. Familiar with Control plan, OCAP, WI & FMEA.
- Ensure robustness of processes with SPC and other process control tools.
- Initiate and support excursion prevention, cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing/ Material Science / Chemical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years working experiences on (Process Sputtering, Wet etch, Dry etch, Wafer backgrinding, Wafer mount & Wafer saw)
- Good communication skill and equipped with strong analytical skills.
- Systematic Problem-Solving methodology e.g., 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, Fish Bond, Is/is not…etc.
- Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly. Good knowledge and skills in production area.
- Practice high performance behavior and together work as Team in executing projects & strive for excellent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.