Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
1. Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
2. Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies within the marketing budget.
3. Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns such as social media, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, exhibitions and promotional events.
4. Write copy for diverse marketing distributions such as blogs, brochures, press releases, website material, and ads copy.
5. Photo and video shooting of products to be used in various marketing materials.
6. Leads generation for products and services.
7. Create marketing materials such as posters and ads to be used for various marketing campaigns.
8. Assist in obtaining positive reviews on Google and Facebook from customers.
9. Ensuring Stock Balance is updated on the website.
10. Perform website related tasks including the upload, edit, generating coupons, and other minor