Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
· Lead a team of network engineers to deploy enterprise/campus network services at customer premises, inclusive but not limited to Core Switch, Aggregation Switch, Access Switch, Firewall, Router, Wireless AP, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control using 802.1x, etc.
· Work closely with the Solutions Team to design and deploy network infrastructure and services according to customer requirements.
· Conduct Technical Workshop with client for deployment design.
· Prepare Low Level Design Documents after conduct workshop with client.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in network engineering, with experience in team leadership.
· Strong technical knowledge and experience in network infrastructure and hardware, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
· Experience with network infrastructure protocols such as ICMP, STP, VLAN, OSPF, NAT, DNS, DHCP, 802.1x, AAA, Radius, etc.
· Advantage for CCIE/HCIE or equivalent certification holder.