Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting in our Technical Delivery & Support Department and Software Development Department.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in ongoing projects as well as support work.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Works on specific functional area objectives or projects that may require research, working in teams, developing solutions, designing strategies, and keeping abreast of current industry events, market trends, or competitors’ products.
- Conducts her/himself as a regular full-time member of the staff by accepting and adhering to GlobeOSS’s rules and regulations and by engaging in professional and personable conduct at all times among colleagues and customers. The intern is also obligated to comply with any confidentiality and professional policies established by GlobeOSS.
- Candidate who is currently pursuing a Bachelor or higher Degree (Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent) in a recognized institution of higher learning, with good academic achievements
- Self-motivated with good demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Strong technical attributes (e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good analytical skills)
- Added Advantage if you have some experience as follows:
- Shell scripting on UNIX platforms.
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, HBase, Apache Druid, Apache Ignite, Neo4j).
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software/engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings