Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What we’d like to see in you:
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Highly accountable and has good attention to detail
- Willingness to pick up new programming languages and new frameworks when required
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Have strong passion in software, system and application development.
- Passionate in games and gaming industry.
- Take ownership of the projects you work on and contribute ideas to make the project a success.
Your job functions:
- Write and maintain code outlined in game design document.
- Revising, debugging, or enhancing existing games to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Develop game and system that align to good UX practice.
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Peer review and pair program with team member to ensure quality and security compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Game Development or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a game programmer
- Experience in the gaming industry is a must, meaning that you have developed games in the past, particularly on the programming.
- Ability to take a game from concept to finished product.
- Required Skills: C#/C++/Typescript.
- Experience with Unity 3D/Unreal/Cocos Creator.
- Experience with game network programming is a plus.
- Ability to work with our game design artist & other team members
- Must be well versed in object-oriented programming and design methodology
How this career benefits you:
- Career progression available due to the expansion of the company
- Laptop provided
- Opportunity to work on product targeting global audience