Career Level Intermediate
- Wills and Trust Advisor helps advise and address the estate distribution to be according to a person’s wishes in case of death, incapacitated, comatose, or missing.
- An Advisor handles the assets, insurance, and financial matters for a person with a family, in the event of their death. Upon the client’s passing, oversee all of the affairs to ensure the assets are distributed as intended and the family meets the healthcare or burial wishes.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree.Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- No work experience / housewife is welcomed to apply.
- Min. SPM, Diploma/Degree in any field are welcomed. Training will be provided.
- All Training is 100% Online. Digital Marketing Training is Given FREE.
- Opportunity to work from home (WFH).
- Annual Leave
- EPF / SOCSO / PCB
- Medical and Hospitalisation Leave
- Medical Insurance