Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Do these challenges excite you?
- Develops technical workflows using different modelling techniques.
- Develops and maintains new and existing web-based applications by writing code.
- Works with database administrators to design relational databases.
- Writes system test scripts and fixes software defects when required.
- Builds coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Creates custom ad-hoc reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary education and above in computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
- Able to write software code in web environments using the following software Languages
- Java or .Net or PHP
- XML, SQL / etc
- Relational Databases: SQL Server / MySQL
- Detail-oriented and logical
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and software languages
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Is an independent worker and proactively seeks to innovate
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with agile and iterative methodologies
- Available for at least a 3-month full-time internship
In Vintedge, you will be:
- Celebrating a culture of support, respect, continuous progress and commitment to excellence
- An interactive communicator with clients, team members and partners.
- An accountable, relatable, and encouraging partner.
- A passionate learner with a huge appetite for growth.
Ready to showcase what you have to develop web-based applications? You may apply from MMU Career Connect page or send in your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com