Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What we’d like to see in you:
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Highly accountable and has good attention to detail
- Willingness to pick up new programming languages and new frameworks when required
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Have strong passion in software, system and application development.
- Passionate in games and gaming industry.
- Take ownership of the projects you work on and contribute ideas to make the project a success.
Your job functions:
- Write and maintain code outlined in technical instructions and specifications for systems and applications.
- Revising, debugging, or enhancing existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Develop system that align to good UX practice.
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Peer review and pair program with team member to ensure quality and security compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree in Engineering or Information Technology field.
- At least 1 year of solid web programming experience
- Strong ability to turn interactive web design to code
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Git
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in DApps and Web3 is a big plus.
- Passionate in gaming industry.
How this career benefits you:
- Career progression available due to the expansion of the company
- Laptop provided
- Opportunity to work on product targeting global audience