Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Design and develop machine vision system based on project requirements with software programming language or logic based configuration by utilizing image processing library.
- Understand project requirement, perform feasibility studie, and able to propose machine vision solution to customer.
- Perform image evaluation on customer’s samples to determine and propose the hardware (optic, camera, lens, lighting) and software requirement for machine vision system.
- Perform software programming, UI design, software architecture design, and software performance optimization on PC based vision platform.
- Responsible for installation and support on programming and fine tuning vision inspection systems at factory and customer site.
- Project planning, project realization including customer site support and training.
- Must display initiative and ability to work in small multi-disciplinary teams including Customers, Project Managers and Project Team.
- Travelling to set-up & support machine buy-off is necessary.
- Accountable for project time estimation and delivery schedules.
- Position is able to apply broad knowledge of specific technical/operational practices.
- Checks for problem in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
- To comply to all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.
- Protect and retain documents and records under your control to assure that they are readily retrievable.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)/Engineering (Mechatronic) or equivalent experience in related field.
- Basic knowledge of image processing, graphic programming for fresh graduates.
- Cognex and Keyence programming skill for non-fresh graduates.