Career Level Entry-level
• Your Health is Our Top Piriority! All staff members are given medical cards and they also provide medical checkups once a year. Besides, dental allowance is provided too!
• Broaden Your Perspectives! As such, we arranged domestic trips monthly & overseas trips annually!
• Long-Term Growth & Enhancements are available! In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend self-improvement courses, such as NLP and psychology-related ones, as well as leadership programs. The company also provides education support for its employees who want further studies (In partnered with INTI Universitiy).
• Loyalty-Reward Programme. If you have worked with us for more than ten years, we support your first home purchase (by paying on the deposit), car purchase deposit or by sponsoring your business start-up under company’s name. We have supported more than 20 of our team members in purchasing their first homes in Klang Valley.
• Assist customers by sending electronically transmitted schedules and providing information to customers.
• Assist in the issuance of fee receipts to customers./ Invoicing – Handling the money that pay by the parents
• Assist in preparing, updating, and filing students’ documents.
• Assist in collecting and recording students’ attendance data.
• Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
• Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level or Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any related field
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Responsibility, punctuality, energitic, positive attitudes & teamwork
• Willing to learn
• Have an interest in administrative tasks